Below is a list of all my published fiction and non-fiction.
“The Princess and the Demon”, in The Running Bunny, Issue #8. A princess stuck in a castle summons a demon and gets more than she bargained for.
“Life and Death in the Frozen City”, in Futuristica, Volume 1. An immigrant on an alien planet does what must be done to survive.
“Odessa” at Strange Horizons. Jewish women travel through time.
- ‘Black Sails’ Depicts the Untold Story of Queer Pirates (VICE)
- Review of “The OA” (Strange Horizons)
- Review of “Killjoys” (season 2) (Strange Horizons)
- Review of “Defying Doomsday” (Strange Horizons)
- Review of “Jessica Jones” (Strange Horizons)
- Three Indie Biopics About Women History Forgot (The Toast)
- Starting Points: 4 Webcomics (Written by Women) You Should Check Out (Women Write About Comics)
- Review of “Sorcerer to the Crown” by Zen Cho (Strange Horizons)
- Review of “What Makes This Book So Great” by Jo Walton (Strange Horizons)
- Review of “iD” by Madeline Ashby (The Los Angeles Review of Books)
- Review of “vN” by Madeline Ashby (Strange Horizons)
- Review of “Never at Home” by L. Timmel Ducamp (Strange Horizons)
- Review of “Songs of the Earth” by Elspeth Cooper (Strange Horizons)