Below is a list of all my published fiction and non-fiction.
Three Keys in the Desert, novella. “On a remote planet, a military boarding school is about to get a new headmistress. Her charges will include Ebie, a girl desperately trying to keep a secret, Kim, a boy desperately trying to keep his friends from dying, and Vrei, a girl who just wants to make it to the end of the day. Will any of them get what they want? With only a week until Transfer Day, the biggest and most important event of the year, the stakes couldn’t be higher.”
“The Princess and the Demon”, in The Running Bunny, Issue #8. A princess stuck in a castle summons a demon and gets more than she bargained for.
“Life and Death in the Frozen City”, in Futuristica, Volume 1. An immigrant on an alien planet does what must be done to survive.
“Odessa” at Strange Horizons. Jewish women travel through time.
- Wonder Woman’s Best Superpower is Destroying Sexist Tropes (VICE)
- ‘Black Sails’ Depicts the Untold Story of Queer Pirates (VICE)
- Review of “The OA” (Strange Horizons)
- Review of “Killjoys” (season 2) (Strange Horizons)
- Review of “Defying Doomsday” (Strange Horizons)
- Review of “Jessica Jones” (Strange Horizons)
- Three Indie Biopics About Women History Forgot (The Toast)
- Starting Points: 4 Webcomics (Written by Women) You Should Check Out (Women Write About Comics)
- Review of “Sorcerer to the Crown” by Zen Cho (Strange Horizons)
- Review of “What Makes This Book So Great” by Jo Walton (Strange Horizons)
- Review of “iD” by Madeline Ashby (The Los Angeles Review of Books)
- Review of “vN” by Madeline Ashby (Strange Horizons)
- Review of “Never at Home” by L. Timmel Ducamp (Strange Horizons)
- Review of “Songs of the Earth” by Elspeth Cooper (Strange Horizons)